DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executing innovative sales and marketing strategies to increase the products market share.
- Analyze sale statistic to determine business growth potential.
- Interact with the market to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Advocating a positive client experience demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints and acting on the feedback.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
- Track customer satisfaction and develop a retention plan.
- Carry out market surveys and market recommendation to improve service delivery.
- Create and maintain visibility for the brand.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in sales and marketing option.
- At least 2 years and above work experience in banking and insurance.
- Should be hands-on, self-motivated and team player.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a self-starter and be able to meet short deadlines as well as to handle pressure.
- Must be outgoing, creative and innovative.
- Customer focused and team player.
- Proof of previous sales success.
- Age of 22 and above.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note: Work place Westlands office.