6. COMMISSIONNAIRE III. JOB GROUP H – 1 POST
(a) Duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
• Allocating of mail to MCA‟s Pigeon holes preventing removal of institutional property without proper and authorized documentation.
• Handling of telephone services at security desks.
• Controlling of vehicular traffic/parking.
• Patrolling of offices, cark parks, lounges etc.
• Performing periodical security night duties.
• Manning the security desk.
• Booking of visitors/guests at the entrances; issuing entry badges.
• Screening members and visitors and Storaging visitors‟ baggage.
(b) Requirements for Appointment
(i) Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education grade D+ or its equivalent;
(ii) Be in possession of a Paramilitary/military Training Certificate; or have serve satisfactorily in disciplined service for a period of not less than three (3) years;
(iii) Have a First Aid certificate/firefighting certificate/disaster management certificate; and
(iv) Be in possession of an exemplarily service certificate.
For more information on the job description, duties and responsibilities and other requirements, visit our website; www.emcassembly.go.ke.
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; email@example.com OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County
Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 26th July 2019 5:00pm to;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.