We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf. Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike. If you are an enthusiastic, outgoing and energetic person, and you love public speaking, we would love to meet with you!
Communication Specialist Job Description:
· Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective corporate communications strategy based on our target audience.
· Drafting content for mass media or company website.
· Managing internal and external communications flow (memos, newsletters etc.)
· Act as a spokesperson for the organization.
· Write content for the company website and social media accounts.
· Plan events, seminars and press conferences.
· Communicate with media regularly.
· Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements etc.
· Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders.
· Collaborate with marketing team.
· Serve as a facilitator and provide solution for peaceful resolution of disputes.
Communication Specialist Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a similar relevant field.
· Previous working experience of 5 years and above in communications
· Experience and knowledge in research, copywriting, proofreading and editing.
· Proven track record in project management
· Photo and video-editing skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
· Experience in web design and content production is a big plus.
How to Apply: Submit your C.V and Academic Qualification By 15th of January, 2019