- Managing social media content creation, company website and media outreach.
- Handling incoming requests for information from the public and media outlets.
- Events organizing and management: planning, budgeting, and overseeing company internal and external events.
- Build and maintain relationships with Fireside internal and external public's.
- Ensure digital marketing
content aligns with our brand’s identity and assist with sales and marketing
campaigns as needed.
- Managing and coordinating
house/internal communications: Relaying information to employees as directed.
and coordinating production of Fireside corporate videos.
- Draft and send press
releases that contain important updates about the Company to print and broadcast
media outlets when required.
- Assist with Preparation of tenders, ensuring
that submissions are correct and on time.
other duties as may be assigned.
Education and Experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in a communications role.
Desired Skills and Abilities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Self- motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision in a busy environment that calls for good planning and organizational skills.
- Intelligent with ability to grasp ICT issues.
- Ability to write, Edit and / or draft articles as required.
- Knowledge of mass media operation and its proper utilization for dissemination of information.