- Proficiency in quick books
- Statutory remittances.
- CPA K
- Salary scale 35-37,000.00
· Preparing monthly financial reports on Sales, Purchases, Profit & Loss, Stocks, debtors, bank reconciliation, capital and operational expenditure through quick books,
· Preparing payrolls and submitting PAYE, NSSF and NHIF and all employee’s statutory requirements.
· Prepare and remit VAT, income, annual and audited returns within legal monthly guidelines and spearhead all company financial transactions.
· Maintain accurate debtors and creditor’s record and liaise with the sales team to ensure prompt debt collection and prompt creditor’s payment. Giving daily and weekly updates aimed at improving on our liquidity ratio.
· Negotiate best rates on purchases on behalf of Management, prompt payment and aim at improving our sourcing.
· Managing filing systems by using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, QuickBooks and database. Verifying the accuracy of invoices, cash sales, and other accounting records.
· Petty cash management and manage budget by developing and implementing new administrative systems
· Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using QuickBooks.
· Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
· Ensure security and confidentiality of financial records and issue regular financial recommendations to management.