- Over 2 years experience as a driver.
- One must be very conversant with the Nairobi and its environment routes.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to navigate efficiently.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers.
- Able to function well as part of a team.
- Diligent attention to detail and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely transport equipment to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections.
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Logistic Manager.
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle.
Interested applicants should forward their CV together with certificates.
Applications should reach us by 20th January, 2019