- Responsible for smooth transfer of the Directors/staff as advised.
- Keeping proper records of transfers.
- Driving and maintaining the company vehicles in a good manner.
- Ensuring the vehicle allocated is in good working condition and report any mechanical problem arising immediately.
- Performing daily routine checks in the vehicle allocated.
- Complying with the traffic rules and company policies in execution of duties allocated.
- Any other duties allocated by the management.
Qualifications for the Executive Driver Job
- A valid driving license BCE
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Have knowledge of, understand, and speak fluent in English
- Over 3 years’ experience as a personal or corporate driver
- Must be smart & professional at all times.
- Punctual & Disciplined
- Should be willing to learn and have a positive attitude
- Flexibility in terms of working hours