The role will entail providing general guidance to the Management on the Company’s “license to operate” in compliance with all applicable laws and Regulatory framework.
• Provision of legal support on maintenance of statutory internal control standards,
• Registration of business names, companies, trusts, societies and all forms of organizations,
• Carry out any required company searches from information held by the Registrar of Companies,
• Completion and submission of statutory returns to all relevant offices,
• Custodian of the Main Seals of the Organization and its affiliates,
• Maintenance of statutory registers and reports,
• Management of the Organization’s and its affiliates share and capital Registers including re-structuring,
• Notifying and effecting filing deadlines, compliance alerts and reminders, of the organization and its subsidiaries,
• Distributing company’s annual reports, interim statements and accounts,
• Communication of alteration in the Memorandum and Articles of Association,
• Advises/assistance on the procedure of company strike off/deregistration when required,
• Guidance for document preparation and filing strike off application with the relevant Authorities, and
• Monitoring /tracking status of strike off.