· Assess the state of ICT hardware devices (laptops, desktops, flat screens, phones, etc…) that are acquired by the organization.
· Make recommendations for the purchase of ICT hardware.
· Negotiate sales and acquisition to ensure value for money of the purchased ICT hardware for the organization.
· Develop and expand the portfolio of partners.
· Ensure the purchased hardware is delivered safely to the storage facilities of the customer.
· Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems, and peripherals.
· Prospect for potential new customers and successfully turn this into increased business.
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences with clients to a positive conclusion.
· Use a variety of methods to persuade and negotiate appropriately.
· Create the sales transaction including the collection of payment
· Use & build online sales & marketing tool (like MailChimp) to ensure client outreach, regular product offerings
· A bachelor's degree in the area of specialty and 5 years of experience in the Sales & Marketing or in a related field.
· He/ she has to exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiastic, persuasive and likeable communicators.
· Highly detail-oriented and organized perfectionists who ensure that all aspects of the brokerage process run smoothly.
· Learn quickly, pick up and store large quantities of information and be highly articulate.
· Proven ability to build relationships with customers
· Show proficiency in common sales & marketing practices
· Understands and experience in hardware sales (preferable used hardware) pricing and products
· Show proficiency in common software products as Microsoft Word and Excel and other programs in the Microsoft Office suite.
· Demonstrate a solid understanding of businesses and their products
· Possess sales and customer service experience
· Have experience dealing with high volume of calls and e-mails in a professional manner.
Salary: 80,000 – 120,000 plus commissions
Deadline: 15th August 2019