The High School (Midas International Boys High School) is a Modern 8-4-4 Boarding School for boys founded on modern pedagogical values and principles. We are looking for a Computer/Any Other Combination Teacher to be part of our teaching staff.
His or her obligations, duties, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Making pedagogical plans i.e. schemes of work, course outlines, lesson plans, project plans, field trip plans, for all your instructional activities;
- Execute all instructional processes for your assigned subject: from instructional planning; student goal setting and individual instructional intervention measures; curriculum content delivery; testing and evaluation;
- Set exams, present them for moderation as per the curriculum plan, participate in the review, revise, administer, mark, analyse, publish results and review performance with students;
- Demand responsibility from and hold the student accountable to the Midas values, his own goals, student outputs of instructional activities and the Midas code of conduct
- Proposing, planning for and participating in extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events;
- Efficiently execute teacher on duty roles as provided for in the duty roster and guided by the approved policy on teacher on duty roles and responsibilities;
- A Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Any Other Subject Combination.
- At least two teaching Subjects.
- MUST be registered with TSC.
- At least two to three years of experience
- Mature disposition and excellent interpersonal skills
- Capacity to embrace, represent and advocate for the School mission, vales and ethos
- Should demonstrate commitment to continued, learning, professional growth and development.
- Professional personal appearance and mannerisms
- AGE: 25 - 30 years.
Kindly state Job Position you are interested in on email Subject and salary expectations when applying. Only those who follow instructions and possess qualities as stated herein will be shortlisted. All shortlisted candidates will be notified of the interview dates via a phone call or text message. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and Cover Letters