The ideal candidate for this role should have;-
· Over 10 years’ experience in power line construction of voltages 0.240kv to 33kv at senior level.
· Experience in implementation of donor funded projects – World Bank, African Development Bank, French govt or any other donor.
· Participation in last mile projects, KPLC’s Labour and Transport programme or REA’s outsourced construction programme, or worked in KPLC will be an added advantage.
· Knowledgeable on building electrical engineering concepts
· Proven experience in delivering multiple time-sensitive tasks
· Proven experience in delivering projects on time and under budget
· Have experience working as a project lead on a similarly sized or larger project.
· Be a self-starter who can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
· Be an excellent, timely, clear communicator via email and phone.
· Have experience in creating and following budgets.
· Have experience with project management tools.
· Proven ability to plan and supervise construction activities in multiple locations and evaluate daily performance, giving Statistical/analytical performance reports.
· A team leader.
· Should be computer literate and with ability to read and interpret soft drawings in .kmz and .dwg formats.
· Ability to interface with KPLC design and construction systems.
· Bsc in Electrical/electronic/telecommunications engineer from a recognized university or
· O Level Diploma, HND qualifications from a recognized institution
· Any course in project management will be an added advantage
If you have above qualifications and are interested to work in this exciting position, please send your application and CV by end of day Monday 11 March 2019.