The client offers technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector.
The consultants should demonstrate knowledge in the following expertise areas:
- Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Project Management
- Data Management and Analysis using Stata
- Data Management and Analysis using SPSS
- Qualitative Data Management and Analysis using NVivo
- Advanced Data Management and Analysis using Excel
- Grants Management
- Financial Management in NGOs
- Leadership and Management
- Proposal Writing
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Electronic Records Management
Title: Consultant Trainers
- Design and improve new training courses and modules in expertise areas;
- Apply appropriate training approaches to facilitate high quality training sessions;
- Design and improve the training materials, tools and training methods;
- Advice on content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery of the training;
- Keep track of the participant’s learning curve during the training;
- Provide post training support to the participants;
- Develop proposals to acquire new training assignments.
- Implement consulting assignments related to expertise areas;
- Ensure quality of advisory services and consultancy assignments;
- Identify and respond to new opportunities, and develop proposals to consultancy assignments;
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Master’s degree or higher qualification in the specific expertise area mentioned above;
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in the above mentioned expertise areas;
- Proven experience in carrying out consultancy assignments and facilitating training in the expertise areas mentioned above;
- Familiar with learner-centered training methods and participatory training techniques;
- High level of enthusiasm and confidence in interaction with diverse groups of people (various ages, backgrounds, nationalities);
- Experience with the development sector (NGOs) or research institutions.
Mode of Engagement
Successful consultants will be engaged whenever the training or consultancy opportunity becomes available. The consultant will be engaged on a part time basis for the duration of the training/consultancy assignment.
How to Apply
Interested candidate are advised to send their CVs before 30th August 2019.
Note: Mention clearly in your application your area(s) of expertise.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted