- Initiate and lead programs and projects for a specific department.
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the department and personnel for resolution of daily issues.
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address departmental matters.
- Assist in training of personnel.
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change.
- Select and implement suitable technology.
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and practices.
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues.
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas.
- Proven experience as consultant.
- Experience in project management.
- In-depth knowledge of functions in a specific department, methods and best practices.
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills.
- A team player.
- Relevant degree, master’s degree is a strong plus accompanied with 10 years' minimum experience.