Our client provides audit, assurance, tax and consulting services to clients in the sectors of financial services, manufacturing and trading, agriculture, public sector, and hospitality among others.
Manager will report directly to the Engagement Director and will be responsible
- Handling the corporate finance and transaction advisory department.
- Providing business support to clients in the areas of risk advisory.
- Overseeing engagements or leading the field team on engagements in the areas of internal audit, transaction advisory and financial consulting including structuring engagements.
- Following up with applicable agencies on client issues including research material.
- Being the liaison person on the engagement with the client including agreeing the engagement timeframe and logistics.
- Developing market intelligence on potential projects and business opportunities.
- Qualified CPA (K), ACCA, ACA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- University degree in areas of finance would be an added advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal, report writing and communication skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage a team and effectively run a department.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria, submit your application and a detailed CV indicating a daytime telephone contact.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.