The Institute of Software Technologies (IST), is the premier brand for IT-based professional career development through competency and solution based training.
The Institute invites applications to fill the vacant position of Content Acquisition Executive.
The Content Acquisition Executive shall report to the Centre Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Write and edit content for training in consultation with relevant stakeholders such as work plans, course outlines, training handouts, curriculum documentation, student project guideline, IT standards and guidelines, compile internal exam content, course catalogues, brochures and other necessary documents.
- Design presentations to be used during trainings.
- Write articles to be used in internal and external communication.
- Design training material templates.
- Research on relevant educational content and update existing written material in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Update the training calendar.
- Ensure internal communication is consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Support the marketing team in developing content for digital marketing.
- Continuously update the Institute’s website and blog.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time within the scope of work.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma/BA in communication, Education Library Science, journalism, Graphic design and any other related qualification.
- Conversant with editing software- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, illustrator, lightroom, indesign
- Relevant work experience in archiving, research and publishing
- Writing skills: You need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. Excellent editing, writing and communications skills to ensure standards, quality, consistency and tone.
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise and research creative content.
- Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital means of communication, is essential. Understanding the sector you wish to work in (private, public or voluntary) can be crucial. Ability to create graphics for print (including training materials) and online content.
Based on skills and experience
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications. The positions will be filled on a rolling basis.