- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term organizational goals.
- Collaborate with all team members to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish content for the Website and Social Media pages.
- Liaise with the technical team to ensure content relevance and quality.
- Analyze website traffic and users engagement.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Stay up-to-date with new developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Proven work experience as a Content Developer.
- Good Knowledge of SEO
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Good organizational and time-management skills; ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT related field, Journalism or related field.
- Mean grade of B+ in English.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics and web analytics.
PS: This is a full time role, on short term contract basis