Our client, a well-established
Company that provides safety solutions is looking for high-end Contractor Fire
· Performance of periodic inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment.
· Replace, repair, fill and tag all fire extinguishers and fire hose in the after service.
· Complete electronic and/or hand-written inspection reports in a timely manner.
· Communicate with customers to assure any system deficiencies are promptly reported and corrected.
· Help schedule and complete assigned tasks.
· Document time worked and all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner.
· Become proficient at maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule based upon established practices.
· Periodic service and test firefighting equipment.
· Maintain fire extinguishers property wide in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
· Inspects and tests fire protection and/or detection systems to verify that such systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, ordinances, regulations and standards.
· At least a diploma in Engineering
· 5 years experience in a similar role
Applications Deadline:10th December 2018