DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure production of quality hot food as per Chef menu.
- Ensure preparations are done within the shortest time possible to avoid customer disappointments and that the same is presented in the best way possible and as per the Chef instructions.
- Ensure food portions are as per the Chef menu instructions.
- Maintain cleanliness of the workstation and that the hot food is served on a clean plate.
- Ensure prompt reporting to your respective shifts without fail and that shifts are handed over efficiently without leaving any food items unpreserved as per Chef Instructions.
- Ensure that menu items are prepared according to the Chef recipes and well presented to the guests.
- You must be clean well dressed and must provide a valid medical examination report on request.
SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years’ experience as a cook
- Training in Food Production from a reputable institution; Those trained from Utalii college will have an added advantage
- He/she should always be perfectly groomed at all times and practice personal hygiene especially while handling food
- He/she should have proper knowledge of food preparation and service of all local foods
- He/ she should be time conscious and always execute his duties accurately and on time, with minimal supervision
- He/she should be friendly and always willing to assist his guest with a natural smile.