Reports to (Title): PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER /SDH
- Maintain proper supervision of canning operations, co-ordinate with other sections, and ensure corrective /preventive maintenance of equipment’s in the section is done with a view to reduce down time/spoilage/wastage.
- Monitor production material/ spare parts usage and ensure efficient utilization with minimum spoilage/ wastage.
- Maintain the section’s sanitation and hygiene standard.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety of both employees and equipment’s.
- Ensure the set quality standards are met.
- Ensure good discipline and communication.
- The relevant experience required to reach competent performance in the job is 1 – 3 years.
- One should be able to work under highly stressful conditions.
- Due to large work force one has to be a team player and self-motivated with a positive attitude.