· A leading Driver and Technical Training Institution with numerous branches countrywide is seeking for a candidate to fill the vacant position of a corporate affairs Manager.
· The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications;
· a. Bachelor Degree in a related field
· b. Experience level: Executive/ Senior Management
· c. Ten years of experience in the senior management position
· d. Experience in the management of a Training institute is an added advantage.
· Job Description:
· a. Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short and long term objectives.
· b. Develop high performance managerial team and motivated staff.
· c. Assist the management in making high quality investing decision to advance the business and increase profit.
· d. Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company legality and business ethics.
· e. Conduct corporate marketing and supervise the Training projects
· f. Analyze problematic situations and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
· g. Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company and advise management on potential business opportunities.
· h. Supervise and coordinate day to day activities of all branches of the company and provide technical link between the branches and the head office.
· i. Developing, maintaining and executing company brand.
· The candidate should Specifically be able to;
· 1. Identify market opportunities by monitoring and evaluating customer needs/wants, prevailing markets, economic conditions, competitors, data and trend analysis.
· 2. Establish high level business networks and relationships that translates to actual business.
· 3. Be able to offer Transformational leadership.
· Job requirements:
· 1. Proven experience as a manager of a reputable company/ organization.
· 2. Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing visions.
· 3. Strong understanding of corporate marketing, performance management, public relations, finance and human resource .
· 4. Be able to analyze, understand and solve problems.
· 5. Highly motivated 21st century individual with a desire to make an impact through your work.
· 6. Flexible and can manage mounting pressure in a rapid shifting environment.
· 7. Be imaginative, creative and not afraid to express ideas or seek guidance.
· 8.Excellent communication and Public speaking skills.
· 9. Have entrepreneurial mindset and a proven track record in project management.
· 10. Excellent organizational and leadership skills, consulting skills.
· 11. An Extrovert and outgoing, gets along well with wide variety of people.
· 12. Good knowledge in management of a training Institution such as colleges, Driving schools, and or a Technical Institute.
· 13. An MBA in Project management, Business Administration, Strategic Management is an added advantage.
· 14. Experience in management of a driving school is an added advantage.
· 15. Excellent in information Technology Specifically with an idea of business information Technology.