Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients.
- Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Corporate companies/institutions.
- Assists in the development and launching of new products.
- Ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Ensures that product and sales materials are always updated and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Works closely with Sales team members to further develop sales opportunities.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 7-10+years of professional working experience in selling industrial shoes-Safety/security/Army boots.
- Relevant experience in sales & marketing is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and institutions in assigned market segments.
- Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong communication skills required, as well as ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to close business.
- Strong presentation skills.
- General understanding of the financial markets and Sales forecast.