Reporting to: Nairobi Battery
The job holder will be responsible for building and maintaining corporate & fleet clientele and digital channels and ensuring smooth operations of the same accounts and satisfaction of the clients to promote growth and retention as per the business goals.
She/he will strive to gain a competitive advantage in Sales of products assigned and ensure a smooth collection of revenue to meet and surpass targets.
- Reporting to the Nairobi Battery Team Leader the Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating activities of corporate sales in their respective region to meet the sales targets set.
- She/he will be responsible for building corporate & fleet accounts and ensuring smooth operations of the same accounts and satisfaction of the clients; while managing the existing accounts. Further She/he will be responsible for developing and managing new digital channels in the market.
- She/he will strive to gain a competitive advantage in Sales of products assigned and ensure a smooth collection of revenue to meet and surpass targets.
- She/he will assist the Nairobi Battery Team Leader to ensure that the market base is expanded among corporate institutions in the area assigned.
- Identify potential corporate business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Collaborate with Marketing and New Product Development in developing and executing best-in-class selling propositions.
- Develop and execute a market / area corporate sales strategy and drive acquisition of all segment business to exceed annual billings goals
- Sell the company’s products to corporate clients by establishing contacts and developing relationships with key decision makers in the targeted organizations and recommending viable solutions.
- Align strategies with Key Account Management colleagues and share best-in-class practices, to ensure consistency and quality.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Tracking of lost accounts and starting afresh, within timely service recovery.
- Handling warranty issues professionally and effectively for all corporate and fleet accounts.
- Updating on new products, pricing, special offers & services applicable to client's business.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing the set Customer Experience standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant educational workshops, establishing personal networks and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks.
- Live the Company Values, including personal accountability and the will to win
- Ensure the good management of all expense budgets by actively controlling all
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer bases
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to provide outstanding corporate sales.
- A University Degree/Diploma in Business/ Commerce/ Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate sales will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in sales managing corporate accounts (B2B) is imperative.
- The Corporate Sales person MUST have the ability to network with key decision makers in other organizations and maintain good working relationship with them.
- She/he should be ready to play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and generate new revenues for the company.
- She/he must have a proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets.