- Applies a customer-centric approach to business development and growth.
- Takes accountability for implementing the business plan.
- Assists with the management of profitability of the business.
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales and payments.
- Optimise primary and secondary sales through delivering right merchandise specific to all; distributors, retailers and wholesalers to deliver targets.
- Evaluate market trends, gather competitor information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability for decision making.
- Develop customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped
- Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies
- Benchmark and implement best practices in marketing and other respective areas of work.
- Implement product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field of study
- At least 8 years’ experience in sales, 3 in managerial position.
- Experience in the appliance industry is a requirement.
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Outstanding negotiating and selling skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance
- Ability to work independently