We are a well
established service based company in the country. We seek to recruit a Country
Manager who will be a key Management team member. The successful candidate will
be in charge of the country as a business unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet financial targets for business;
- Manage key customer relationships and actively develop new business opportunities in the local market;
- Coordinate sales activities of other team members.
- Act as a leader, fostering a team environment while providing a vision for team.
- Conduct research on the viability of different products for greater market penetration
- Active enforcement of company processes and standards of service delivery
- Participate in industry events, consulting and conference ideas
- Play an active role in promoting the success of consulting business
- Manage Company operations efficiently, including timely delivery of financial and sales data in the required quality to the management
- Maintaining of the company brand and Public relations efforts
- All other responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- The person must have a minimum of First Degree in Business related Studies with a minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar/related role.
- Clients management skills;
- Business Development experience and proof of this;
- People management experience and emotional maturity;
- Familiarity with market developments and knowledge of the country Business environment;
- Established relationships with corporates would be an advantage;
- Solid background in management;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Willingness to work in a growing and changing environment.