Gross Salary: 300,000 Kes ($ 3,000)
The successful candidate will be tasked with achieving, growing and sustaining sales revenues, sales volume and market share of the company.
Key Responsibilities of the Country Sales Manager Job
- Provide stewardship and direction to sales reps to enable target achievement, exceed and sustain sales
- Address and close customer issues escalated within required turnaround time
- Provide commercial expertise to team and customers including field demonstrations and
- Routinely visit and drive engagement with distributor and institutional customers
- Provide leadership to product positioning and marketing strategies that generate sales and increase market share.
- Execute commercial sales incentives.
- Advice changes on selling price by monitoring cost, competition, supply and demand.
- Identifies farm engagement areas and recommend action activities improve.
- Recommend, plan, organize, and ensure execution of sale promotions
- Contribute information and research leading to the development of new products
- Develop and implement customer training and outreach/education strategy
Qualifications of the Country Sales Manager Job
- Must have a Degree in Market Research, Sales, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience of which at least 3 years in a managerial position
- Product knowledge, Product branding, Animal Feeds Industry (Added advantage)
- Good interpersonal skills, Negotiation skills, commercial skills, questioning & listening skills, & planning skills, creativity and innovation
- Organized, integrity, work with minimum supervision.