Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
• Implement the country’s strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with the sales strategy, policies, processes and procedures to achieve the set objectives.
• Develop and cascade the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring the team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
• In-charge of the assigned territory’s sales operations, departments and personnel involved in the sales function
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales.
• Evaluate market trends, gather competitor information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability for decision making.
• Develop customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that opportunities are grasped
• Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, so as to keep abreast with targets v/s actual.
• Benchmark and implement best practices in marketing and other respective areas of work.
• Implement product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
• Manage talent including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field of study
• At-least 5 years’ experience in sales.
• Experience in the Micro Finance industry preferred
• Excellent negotiation and selling skills
• Good analytical and planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership skills with proven experience of coaching and mentoring teams