Roma Solutions Ltd is a Design, Printing & Branding Company with clients in the entertainment, sports, fashion & beauty, and corporate sectors. Though we attract a broad range of clients from a variety of entities, we specialize in helping companies break into the urban market. Our talented team of professionals possess the skills to expose, brand, and market your products or services in an effective manner.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Prepare normal designs by working with illustrator and Photoshop
- Plans and comes up with concepts by studying information and materials.
- Creates clients contents by ensuring appealing creative designs
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with others, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Diploma and above in graphic design
- Good knowledge and use of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop software’s
- 1-2 years’ experience in the same field or related field
- Passionate about creative designs
- Innovative self-driven designer
- Can work with minimum or no supervision
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.