· Structuring and analysing transactions including insurance, bonds, guarantees and financing products
· Undertake dipstick analysis of financial reports
· Undertake in-depth buyer analysis and prepare buyer reports
· Prepare Underwriting Report, present and defend the report to the Credit Committee.
· Prepare the policy wording and liaise with the client to negotiate and agree on the policy terms.
· Keeping up-to-date knowledge of key issues in credit analysis and industry sector
· Enhance quality of credit analysis and make recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
· Follow up with the client, management and team members to ensure closure of transactions.
· Portfolio management
· Strong understanding of corporate and commercial credit principles
· Comfortable with providing internal and external training with emphasis to efficiency, process and risk management.
· Manage clients’ relations with view of ensuring quality underwriting portfolio and business growth.
· Quarterly review of portfolio and stress testing
· Perform any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Degree in Finance, Law, Engineering, or Science related field from a recognized Institution.
· ACII or CFA level 1 and /or related qualification will be an added advantage
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial services or corporate banking sector.
· Proven track record in emerging or international markets
· Demonstrate in-depth technical knowledge and proven analytical skills in credit within banking, insurance, credit agency or export development bank
· Utmost attention to detail and strong communication skills
· Confidence communicating effectively and concisely to clients and management team
· Prior experience in financial modelling is an advantage
· Demonstrate problem solving and an analytical mind set
· French as additional language is a plus
If you’re interested in either of the above position, submit your application pack including cover letter and Current CV with references and salary expectation.
This application closes on the 17th May 2019 at 1700 hours, local time.