· Ensure credit files received from the Credit relationship officers have all the required documents as indicated in the checklist.
· Responsible in credit risk analysis of loan cases before presentation to the credit committee.
· Ensure that loans approved are perfected before file presentation to the supervisor.
· Insurance premium management.
· Liaison person with service providers and custodian of requisite registers and files.
· Ensure compliance with the credit workflow process.
· Monitor Loan portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis
· Monitor vehicle tracking systems management.
· Bachelor’s degree in business studies, management, statistics, finance, mathematics, accounting economics or any other relevant field.
· Professional related course and or CoP in insurance an advantage.
· Computer proficiency.
· Prior experience an advantage but NOT a requirement.
· Unquestionable character.
· Sound judgment and a very good eye for detail
· Analytical skill.
· Problem-solving and teamwork
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· High level of emotional intelligence.