OFFICE BRANCH: Nairobi, Ruai and Ongata Rongai
DEPARTMENT: Credit & Collections
REPORTS TO: Credit & Collections Officer
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES
- To assist the Collections Officer in the Collection of Daily weekly and monthly Payments.
- To assist the Credit & Collections Officer in updating & analyzing the daily, weekly, and monthly collections.
- To give a weekly report to the credit &collections officer on the loan portfolio allocated
- To help customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- To assist with enquiries as delegated by the Credit & Collections Officer.
- Assisting the collections officer ensure recovery of items pledged as security on delinquent loans.
- Helping Manage Customer and stakeholder relations in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- To attend meetings in the absence or presence of the Collections Officer as authorized by the Credit & Collections Officer
- To locate and contact clients, primarily over the phone, in order to talk with them about their debts/overdue.
- To negotiate payment plans and payment schedules with Joyinc’s customers, that suit their current financial situation
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and Ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by JoyInc (JSL) Solutions Limited.
- To track and review daily, weekly and/or monthly financial information on existing customers.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in a business-related field; Preferably Finance
- At least CPA part I
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent Verbal communication skills,
- IT skills (MSOffice QuickBooks)
- Excellent skills in analysis of Financials,
- Customer Service,
- Decision Making,
- Professionalism, organizational and negotiation skills
- Willingness to go an extra mile,
- Deliver on deadlines,
- Team player,
- Ability to align to the Corporation’s culture