Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all debts are paid in a timely manner
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets as assigned from time to time
- Coordinate with Accounts for processing of invoices and credit notes to be issued to customers.
- Ensure that the credit limit and days are followed and properly set where applicable.
- Ensure customers receive their accurate statements on timely basis, reconcile, and attend to customers queries on timely basis.
- Ensure daily posting of collection report.
- Clients Visit in case there are reconciliation issues or non-adherence to the set terms
- Coordinate with sales team on recovery of debts, send demand letters, monitor & document recovery procedures and engage external debt collector where applicable with approval from HOD.
- Maximize revenue collection and control.
- Prepare monthly Cash collection forecasts/weekly progress & variance reports, Debtors Review reports and other reports that may be required.
- Continually review credit procedures and controls to maximize efficiency and minimize revenue leakages
- Ensuring that invoices are sent to clients on time
- Build relationships between clients/ colleagues/ departments/ branches/ business partners/ dealers
- Take 100% ownership of every situation with a client, ensuring issues are resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
- Any other assignment within the Accounts/ Credit department