REPORTS TO: FINANCE MANAGER
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments
- Resolving issues around outstanding invoices
- Involve the sales team in risk management and collection of overdue payments, providing them with appropriate information
- Handle client complaints as well as negotiating settlement terms for payments overdue
- Monitoring of credit and sending weekly reports on collections.
- Timely billing and reconciliation of collections to the respective accounts.
- Accurate and timely posting in the Accounting system and reconciliation of debts.
- Ensuring stringent adherence to the Internal Control Systems and the ISO procedures.
- Daily customer receipts, banking’s and posting in the accounting system.
- Customers credit applications due diligence and filing for all the branches in liaison with the Accountant in charge of accounts receivables.
- Records management to ensure proper filing, confidentiality and compliance.
- To undertake other duties as and when requested.
- To contribute to the management and overall performance of the organization
- CPA (K) OR
- B.Com Accounting/Finance Option plus CPA Part 2
- Bcom Finance/Accounting and CPA (K)
- 2 - 3 years’ Experience
Work related skills
- Good organizational skills
- Aggressive and Result Oriented
- Able to meet set target on a monthly basis
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good leadership qualities
- Positive ‘Can Do’ Attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer relation skills
Complexity and difficulty of the work
- A demanding job that requires high level of accuracy and integrity
Successful performance standards
- To send monthly reports on time by 5th of every month
- To ensure strong adherence of internal control systems.
- To send daily collections reports on time by 9am of every day.
- To update relevant transitions real time and maintenance of complete and accurate records.
- To work as a team with the Finance Manager to meet all the KPAs for the Finance department.
If you feel that you are the right candidate to fill this position, please submit a cover letter for the role together with your updated CV.