DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing, supervising and coordinating of all the
Trust`s credit operations.
- Participating in Strategic and operational policy
formulation and their implementation
- Participating in new product development and viable
- Preparation of both operational and financial budgets
- Building and maintaining networks with partners ,other
stakeholders and deputizing for the C.E.O as necessary.
- Managing and operating the MIS system.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the C.E.O.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- A graduate with B.Com degree or other relevant qualification
- Computer literate especially on loans tracking software
- 3 years experience in a similar job such as that of credit administration or loan management gained from working in the field of microfinance or financial institution
- Not more than 35 years of age
- Possesses a valid driving license
Applicant must be innovative, self-motivated and results oriented .
Interested candidates should provide a detailed CV, including their present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates and testimonials, names, addresses and phone contacts of three(3) referees.
Applications to be received by 20th January, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.