· Assessment and monitoring of regional overall credit status;
· Regularly update on the current trends concerning telecommunications industry；
· Apply news sourced from research to credit actions
· Country macroeconomic tracking analysis;
· Customer operations and financial tracking analysis;
· Customer classification and rating
· Combine business objectives to shape and drive transaction quality improvement and risk solution goals
· Propose and track the decision-making implementation of major projects and design risk solution for the customer
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Accounting, Business Administration，International Trade，Economics or relevant major from a recognized University.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Accounting; Business administration or International Trade, preferably in telecommunication industry
- In depth knowledge on IFRS 15, 9 and 16; prepare quality reports with customer examples
- Proficiency in Excel, excellent negotiation & communication skills.
- Ability to Analyze and solve complex problems with the customers.