CREDIT MANAGER – ONE (1) POSITION
Jobs Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance
- 3-5 years of experience in credit and collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Billing or coding experience
- Oversee the collection of outstanding debts and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Recommend to the director on people to recruit, hire, train and also evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive debts accumulation.
If interested and you meet the above requirements send your cover letter and CV to via the Apply Now Button.