• A Diploma Graduate in Business Management or Microfinance from a recognized institution
• Aged below 30 years
• Fluent in English, Swahili, and Kikuyu languages
• Self-driven individual, able to work with minimum supervision , team player and ready to travel far from duty station
• Driving license for a motorcycle an added advantage
• Working experience with computer packages
• Experience as a Credit Officer in a MFI will be an added advantage
In your application, provide your detailed curriculum vitae, your current salary if employed, as well as names and mobile telephone contact for three (3) referees.
Application to be sent via Apply Now Button.
Application deadline is 15th April, 2020.