• Devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
• Setting up meetings with potential clients to obtain information on their loan needs;
• Promoting the companies’ services and assisting clients in determining the most suitable loan to meet their financial objectives and needs.
• Processing, reviewing, and completing loan applications:
• Verifying the documentation contained in each application; and
• submitting the application to the manager for the credit or loan’s approval or rejection.
• Drafting all administrative paperwork including reminders, warnings, and updates in order to inform customers on relevant financial matters on theirs accounts and their status.
• Keeping loan files and clients’ information up to date by completing credit and loan documentation, preparing detailed reports, and maintaining comprehensive computerized records.
• Ensuring the repayment of approved loans and credits.
• Prioritizing and planning work activities in order to manage time efficiently while handling a high volume of work.
• Being trustworthy enough to handle sensitive/confidential information
• Diploma / Degree in a business-related course from a recognized institution.
• Served satisfactorily in a comparable position in a recognized institution for at least three 3 years
• Demonstrated competence in credit control work
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Attentive to detail
• Thorough understanding of the lending cycle
• Analytical skills
• High integrity
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good report writing skills
• Excellent communication