Reports to the Projects Office Coordinator
ASSIST Development Solutions (ADS), is part of the global network of ASSIST Asia www.assistasia.org with headquarters in the Philippines and operating branches in Vietnam, Cambodia, India and Kenya. ADS Kenya serves as the regional coordination office for ASSIST’s activities in Africa. ASSIST focusses on Project Implementation and Consultancy in Sustainable Development Initiatives in 4 distinct thematic areas: Private Sector & SMEs Development; Renewable Energy & Natural Resources; Agriculture & Rural Development and Human Capacity Development.
ASSIST is looking to hire an aggressive Customer Enablement Executive with at least two (2) years of experience in sales support and strong corporate promotion.
The successful candidate will be expected to establish and maximize business success in ADS core services -Private Sector Partnerships (PSP); Project Implementation & Management; Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E); Technical Advisory Services (TAS); Training & Capacity Building (TCB); Communication & Visibility/Creative Arts; Promotion of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Customer Enablement Executive is expected to do online research & profile private companies and NGOs, contact customers to set meeting, conduct customer visits and follow-ups; document, manage and maintain customer database using Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal English and Swahili
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter, and able to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to meet new customers and develop a complete understanding of their business need and goals
- Ability to work efficiently with in-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Analytical and multi - tasking skills and ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Computer proficient - experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is an advantage
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Find, qualify and filter through focused research
- Research through company website, social media, professional networks
- Direct mail (email, postal)
- Make contacts with qualified leads through email, phone, letter
- Visit potential clients and explore their specific needs
- Update & maintain the sales collaterals
- Make regular follow-up until the deal is closed
- Capture Minutes of Meetings
- File & maintain documentations related to each deal
- Ensure updating of Master Database system
- Ensure updating of Key Account Management/ CRM system
Location: Nairobi Office
Remuneration: Will be commensurate to work experience
How to Apply:
Send CVs and covering letter with the subject line “Customer Enablement Executive”. Only shortlisted
candidates will be notified.