The company's investment involves acquiring land in the open market next to Universities and other key hubs where young people prefer living, constructing the buildings, leasing out to tenants and then managing the properties on a full services basis for the long term.
Reporting to: Customer Experience Director
Department: Customer Experience
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Customer Experience Executive is part of the property operations team. The position reports to the Customer Experience Director (in charge of multiple properties), and is accountable for
Manage customer related transactions at the property in the most customercentric way, to provide a great customer experience in line with our brand promise
Coordinate with various teams at the property (maintenance, HK, security), contact centre, marketing, IT, Finance etc enabling them communicate to the student residents, engage them directly or indirectly for various operational activities (collections, documentation, rentals, customer engagement initiatives, brand initiatives, focused groups, etc)
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a representative of company and of the brand, the customer experience representative is expected to
- Manage Customer Operations at the property including documentation compliance (KYC norms), customer communication, billing and collections, and quick response to customer requests.
- Create a customercentric culture at the properties by continuously engaging with the team at the properties, working closely with them to deliver an awesome experience to the customers
- Continuously reduce pain areas for the customers, through working closely with other functions including IT, Finance, Marketing, to ensure delivery of the brand promise
- Engage with projects, design and procurement teams to provide insights into customer needs and requirements, to improve the life cycle cost of maintenance, and improve quality of experience at the property, by suggesting improvements in design, amenities being provided, and material being used at the properties.
- Manage customer requests and requirements
- Ensure the brand is upheld in spirit and intent. Implement engagement initiatives with student residents, for information and awareness, and for alignment on brand ideal behaviors
- Facilitate Deploying of various customer engagement initiatives and communication plans
- Create and deploy interventions, by working closely with relevant functions, aimed at engaging student residents to create memories for life, build a very high and positive brand recall, and to positively impact student life.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment at the properties, reducing the probability of any critical incident, which may impact the brand negatively.
- Holder of a Bachelors Degree
- 3-4 years in a customer facing position
- Proven experience in Team management, supervision or leadership within a customer facing environment, including performance management, people development, coaching or mentoring experience
- Strong analytical skills – ability to pull insights from reports/ quantitative data.
- Ability to build relationships internally and with third party suppliers
- Demonstrable financial and commercial awareness, including previous experience of working with and managing costs and budgets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the proven ability to engage with customers and colleagues alike