Reports to: Head of Operations
- Develop and drive adherence of quality assurance standards and procedures throughout the Company’s Key Business Processes;
- Defining and documenting the Company’s Key Business Processes;
- Leading the development and enforcement of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications, products, and/or enhancements throughout their development/product lifecycles;
- Creating methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data for ensuring software, systems, and product quality;
- Support and assist in deployment and training of products and guide the release management process.
- Manage the process of assessing and assuring the quality of service delivered through the Call Centre, Retail shops and Activation drives.
- Implement CSAT measurement and analysis framework, through independent audits using the Customer Engagement team or third parties.
- Drive and manage CSAT scores and overall customer experience within the Organization
- Identify product and service quality gaps and provide technical guidance on how to address them in a timely manner; continuously review the quality standards and processes to ensure efficiency and alignment with best practises.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for service, software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- Develop reporting tools for measuring QA standards and ensure monitoring of the metrics; Communicate metrics results and other relevant information to executive management and recommend areas for improvement.
- Proactively identify patterns and areas for improvements based on QA data over time and utilizes these reports to improve processes and performance.
- Manage all members of the quality assurance and customer experience team, enable them achieve performance targets, and ensure that deadlines are met; Train, coach, and mentor QA staff as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Certified Member of Institute of Internal Auditors and Chartered Quality Institute.
- Demonstrable progressive work experience of at least 7 years relating to quality inspection, auditing and testing. Should have exposure to a leadership role for a minimum of 2 years.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Critical thinker with great problem solving skills.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Good working knowledge in IT.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to train, natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- A strong passion for sports particularly football.