About This Role
This position is responsible for formulating the CVM strategy, input to segment strategy and implementing in order to achieve the objectives of leading in ARPU, Churn control and high-value market share, resulting in the financial objective of incremental budgeted revenue. The role is responsible for reporting with deep analysis on the customer base. Through CVM and loyalty, reduce churn, enhance customer longevity and extracting more value to improve Profitability and Market Share.
What You Will Do
- Maximize the commercial value of the customer base retention, loyalty, cross and up-sell and base valmigration management.
- Customer data requirements- Managing various platforms for better customer engagement. Defining channel and contact strategy for the HVC base.
- Analytics: Build Predictive & Propensity models for better decision making pertaining to key aspects such as Churn, acquisition, etc leading to better customer lifecycle management resulting in revenue saving enhancement
- HVC Database Management & Reporting: Define base offers and provide input into proposition design. Generating customer insights based on data analysis and identifying new revenue opportunities, managing reporting & analytics for the organization and supporting decision making by the generation of Regular Analysis
- Owns Contact planning – outbound & inbound across offers, channels & customer lifecycle. Cross and up-sell outbound and inbound
- Campaign Management: Managing the existing campaign management system Cordiant across all regions and ensure its effective utilization
- Good understanding of technology, quantitative techniques mathematical and statistical Understanding behaviour of consumers, and generate actionable customer insights
- Managing projects, leading cross-functional teams across Marketing, Finance IT, technology and customer service functions