- Communicating with the clients and arrange for availability of vehicles for installations.
- Make daily follow up with the clients on the service provided as part of after care service and resolve all issues or concerns amicably.
- Resolving all complaints, concerns and issues in a timely manner and communicate/escalate to the Sales and Marketing Manager for any further clarification or resolution.
- Confirm client information and update on existing database.
- Keeping a customer log with daily updates on the clients’ comments, complaints and enquiries on the service been provided.
- Liaising with the control room on all issues arising while on night duty and making appropriate follow ups with the concerned departments for effective resolution of the concerns or issues.
- Minimum of 1 year job experience in Customer Care from the service industry or experience gotten from a fleet management/Logistics company.
- Diploma or Certificate holder from any registered colleges or institutions
- Must have skills in problem solving
- Must have fluency in both oral and written English and Swahili
- Ability to Multi Task
- Good proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Verbal and Communication skills
- Self-driven, customer centric and team player
- Ability to work on long hours due to the nature of the project.