- Carryout marketing administration, ensure dispatch section is properly administered
- Handle customer complains promptly.
- Follow up all customers with outstanding debts on telephone.
- Be in-charge of overall crates management.
- Keep track of all sales & delivery motor vehicles expenses and present regular reports on the same.
- Ensure all sales assistants do their stock reconciliations daily.
- Handle authorized walk-in customers and other internal sales.
- Act as the link between our customers and the office through correspondence.
- Report all non-payments for pervious days’ deliveries in time for timely follow up and decision making.
- Keep updated database of all the distributors and other customers and their designated areas of coverage.
- Boost high value product sales through tele- sales.
- Follow up on stock expiries with finished goods section and prepare weekly/monthly reports
- Carry out any other duty as may be assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely stock reconciliations by all sales assistants and the sales team in general.
- Reduced customers’ unresolved issues like credit notes, PRNs and other customer related documents.
- Daily report on non-payment for deliveries prepared.
- Controlled and monitored motor vehicle running expenses
- Ensure proper planning for logistics for the depot sales team
- Ensure good customer relations with all customers in your route
- Any other duties assigned
The applicant should possess the following qualifications
- Bcom in Marketing or any other business related degree from a recognized university.
- A diploma in sales and marketing from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional good negotiation skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills
- Good report writing skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Must be aged 30 years and above
- Minimum 2 years accident free driving
- Problem solving and decision making skills