Customer Service &
Admin Offer Job Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Receive and make calls for and
on behalf of the company
- Receive visitors and direct
- Marketing the company products
to the walk-in customers
- Maintain office cleanliness and
orderliness in liaison with cleaning service providers
- Contributing to team effort by
accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handle customer relations
- Giving feedback on clients’
- Making customers’ experiences
better by ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensuring availability of
marketing materials in the branch.
- Responding to customer queries
in a professional manner
- Carrying out customer and
product related document processing like the enquiry book and the
- Ensure 100% compliance to the
set guidelines, policies and procedures on customer service
- Handle the company’s general
emails and online enquiries
- Ensure the organization’s
assets at the branch are properly used and well taken care of them.
- Ensuring the branch attendance book
is signed by all staff
other administrative duties as assigned.
- Making accurate
loan disbursement entries into the system.
- Sending reminder
messages to clients on their loan payments.
Required Skills & Qualifications
least 2 years work experience in a busy micro- credit organization or any
related field that has exposure to relating with clients.
diploma or certificate in Business administration secretarial or office
administrative and organizational skills.
to detail with strong ability to keep accurate records and information.
communication skills both orally and written.
Must be Smart, presentable, confident and have great interpersonal
Must be polished, sharp looking and eloquent
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and
Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
Attention to detail and
problem solving skills.