Are you the next addition to our Lipa Later
Are you a self-motivated person with experience in delivering high standards of customer service? Are you a smart and dynamic individual who has passion and drive for providing excellent customer service?
We are aligning, recruiting and building a Team of industry leaders and influencers who will shape the future and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa.
We provide an autonomous working platform and environment that breeds cohesion and team work towards the achievement of common goals, all while creating “cool” and revolutionary products and services.
We seek to provide a road map to self-fulfilment and our culture embodies tenets of support, collaboration and innovation.
What is Lipa Later?
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments.
We utilize financial inclusion and data driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers.
We are a financial partner that makes living more affordable and everyone’s dream come true.
Your role should you be successful:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- More than 2 years’ customer support experience or experience as a client service agent
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively