Who we are
KEA TRADING Ltd., launched in August 2017, is a subsidiary of Kikkoman Corporation, Japan. Kikkoman Corporation is a food manufacturer producing Kikkoman soy sauce, soy sauce-related seasonings, soy milk and so on. The company has been in operation over 300 years, sold Kikkoman soy sauce to over 100 countries worldwide with seven overseas’ factories.
Kikkoman soy sauce is an all-purpose seasoning. We believe Kikkoman soy sauce makes Kenyan cuisine more delicious and makes Kenyan people happier.
The mission of KEA TRADING Ltd. is to deliver Kikkoman soy sauce to all of Kenya and to make Kikkoman soy sauce essential to their daily meals, in line with the corporate slogan, “seasoning your life”.
Who we are looking for
- Someone interested in food business.
- Someone dedicated to make our products available to all consumers.
- Someone enjoys educating consumers on the joys of food.
Position title: Customer Service (CS) Intern
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kilimani Area
Start date: March 2019
Stipends: Inclusive of transport costs (via public transport, bus/matatu, actual cost basis)
Duties and responsibilities
Specific areas of responsibilities include:
- Regularly visit traditional retailers, butcheries and other clients and build good relationship with them.
- Promote new orders and install new products.
- Catch key information on products moving at outlets, customer’s stocks usage and so on and share the status of each of all customers with team.
- Achieve our targets for sales, installation of products, etc.
- Help the team make positive synergy
- Deliver reports on time and in excellent quality
- English writing and speaking skills
- University graduate
- Driving license
- Recommended to be accustomed to use smartphones
- Recommended to be accustomed to use Microsoft Excel and Word
- We value one’s honesty and seriousness more than any other characteristics.
- The most successful candidate will be target-oriented, a team player
Please send us your application via online:
- Cover letter – no more than one A4 page, addressing why you’re the most suitable person for our company, and,
- Curriculum Vitae – no more than three A4 pages (including references), with copies relevant academic certificates.