- Acquire potential sales leads through calling and emailing.
- Interaction with the participants when training ends (Collect Evaluation Forms, feedback from the participants)
- Following up on the leads and provision of information on courses and services·
- Support to sales – preparation of proposals, quotations, prequalifications
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationships
- Management of messages on email and Facebook and delegation of tasks where necessary
- Call handling, answering customers queries
- Handling Customer Requests.
- Maintain the client database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Convert inquiries into sales by answering inbound telephone calls
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent conversational English skills and presentation skills.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Diploma or degree in sales and marketing or related field
Proven customer support experience. 1-2 years
Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.