- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Vast product knowledge.
- Ensure efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of professional customer support.
- Attained a C+ or higher in your KCSE.
- A verifiable academic certificate of training in relevant field.
- Partake in a month-long intensive training program (Monday – Saturday)Only successful candidates will be retained.
- Proficient in internet research, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com
Short listing will be on a ‘first-come’ basis.
No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.