Prontobyte Ltd is an end-to-end IT solutions provider that focuses on delivering technology solutions and services to the enterprise customer. We specialize in systems implementation, Integration, support, Post Implementation Review and Infrastructure maintenance, predominantly of the IT platforms used by business enterprises.
We are seeking a dynamic, result oriented, self-driven person with integrity to fill the following vacant position:
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
Job type: Full-Time
Duties and responsibilities
· Delivering a comprehensive service to existing and enquiring customers.
· Delegating certain customer enquiries to specific team and coordinating the same to completion.
· Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails.
· Managing customers’ accounts.
· Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken on CRM and other online systems.
· Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets and deliverables for tasks.
· Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary.
· Reporting back on results to management using the available systems.
· Assist in office administration duties
· A diploma in IT, Sales, Business Administration, Office Management or equivalent from a recognized institution.
· Served satisfactorily for a minimum period of 3 years in a similar position or equivalent.
· Practical work experience with CRM and ERP Systems will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should submit their applications clearly quoting the Vacancy/Position on the subject of the email.
The application MUST be accompanied with a detailed C.V stating the current position, work experience, telephone and email contacts. Applicants are also expected to provide email, telephone and postal contacts of three (3) referees.
All applications should be submitted on or before 11th January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.