Active language knowledge: English + additional language (French, Portuguese, other)
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Great! And you’re considering working with leading group healthcare programmes providers? Even better! You’ll have lots of questions. Here are some answers.
What does organisation do?
The company provides health insurance services around the world. We’re passionate about helping people improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. We started over 200 years ago and we continued to innovate and expand ever since. The organisation focusses on the unique needs of Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) organisations, as well as the needs of multinationals in Europe and Africa.
What makes Us different from other employers?
We go further than just paying insurance claims. Solid customer relationships are our main goal. We also strongly believe in business ethics and continually strive to be cleaner, greener, and respectful of all. We owe our success to the talent and dedication of our team. They’re the ones who make a difference in our customers’ lives. So we know that it’s important to go the extra mile for our employees. We make sure they have a good work-life balance and we offer many initiatives for health and well-being.
Why are Customer Service Representatives important?
Our Customer Service Representatives are in direct contact with our customers and clients. They are responsible for managing a small portfolio of clients, they engage with them and build relationships. The CSRs help our customers through e-mail or phone by providing them information and subscribing them to products. They aim to maintain accurate files on all membership updates.
What would a typical day look like?
- As a Customer Service Representative, you are part of a team of young and international colleagues and every day you come across a wide variety of situations. On a typical day you can:
- start by checking your e-mails and answer the most pressing questions of your key accounts
- insert a new insured member into the system
- attend a team meeting
- keep your customer records up-to-date
- do an hour of yoga or jogging with the colleagues at noon
- answer incoming calls in English or French or call a customer to inform him on the status of his files
- you work on your recommendation to improve a team process
- rewrite your priority checklist to make sure the deadlines of this week are met
What skills do you need?
- Do you have a Master degree (preferably in languages) or similar level by experience and an excellent knowledge of English, (French)? Great start! That’s essential for the role. If you possess excellent attention to detail, even better! You are an expert in delivering an excellent customer experience and you're quick to learn new software applications? Great!
- If on top of that you have strong interpersonal skills with excellent written/verbal communication skills and you are a positive thinker who is used to working meticulously against tight deadlines, then you might be the ideal CSR!
You will love this job if you…
- Actively want to use your language knowledge
- love customer centric interactions over the phone
- Find great satisfaction in problem-solving and being proactive
- Like to take responsibility and make proposals to improve procedures
- Handle files in a structured and organized way
- See the importance of handling confidential information discretely
- Like to actively interact with colleagues of different departments and with a global team
What we can offer you…
- a challenging job in an international and diverse context
- ‘Happy You’: health and wellbeing initiatives, flexible hours, home working opportunities
- A dynamic international team, team leaders who train you patiently and a team manager who makes time for you
- an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits
If you are interested in this position, apply online.